You can enjoy this at any time of the day between meals but I like to start my day with one of these for breakfast. Sometimes I have time to sip it slowly and top it with hemp seeds or bee pollen for extra protein. Other days I quickly whizz up the ingredients in my NutriBullet and have it on the go. Hope you like it!
- one banana (this can be frozen straight out the freezer)
- handful of spinach (or rocket, kale, chard)
- 200ml oat milk (or alternative plantbased milk)
- 3 inches of cucumber roughly chopped
- teaspoon of wheatgrass powder or spirulina
Put all the ingredients into the cup of a blender and whizz it all up.
Drink it as soon as possible.